Arrived

So the rest of the trip was quite nice and I got picked up on the airport because a couple of weeks ago I by accident met this Hungarian family living in Sydney and they were very happy that someone comes from Hungary, so they offered it to me from the very beginning that they come out and then show me around.
My neighbourhood is....well...judge it yourself :)) it´s very hilly here, the road goes up and down but eventually it goes down to a bay with the sailing boats and yachts. This is my room :) - with en-suite bathroom and garden view, and me at the Balmoral beach.



My "foster family" is pretty cool...Annette drove me around a bit but then she took off to Adelaide and I went for a walk, then Barrie the husband came home and cooked dinner. Now their son came home too, David, and they have a daughter Anna :) who doesn´t live here anymore.I meet the woman I met in Rotterdam on thursday, her name is Jane and probably we will talk it through then and on friday what I will do. Now the funny thing is that Annette and Barrie go for a littel shiptravel to Europe from next week, so does that mean that I will be home with......David??
Anyways, tomorrow I plan to get an Australian number and get some money out and buy a good book about Sydney. I have to see sth already in the weekend :)

Mosman




Magyarul: Szingapurbol mar megint minden remek volt, megint ablak mellett ultem es senki nem ult mellettem ugyhogy teljesen jol tudtam aludni. A lila falas a szobam, sajat furivel es az obolre nyilo kilatassal. Reggel Laci kijott elem mint megbeszeltuk es kicsit be is jott Annettehez is, mert Annette meg akarta hallgatni ezt a sztorit hogy hogyan ismertuk meg egymast.
Amint az a fenti kepekbol kiderul, hogy Laci megjegyzese, miszerint "oreg penz lakik itt arnyas lejtokon" nagyon jol megallja a helyet....
Kicsit korbekocsikaztunk miutan elment, de aztan Annette ma Adelaidbe ment, es mint megtudtam jovo heten meg par hetre Europaba utaznak a ferjevel, ami azt jelenti hogy Daviddel leszek itthon...mar amikor itthon van. O a fiuk, meg meg van egy lanyuk Anna aki mar nem lakik itt.
Lementem az obolbe a Balmoral strandra ahol egyesek kellemesen megmartoztak a jeghideg vizben, a nagy feher epulet regen oltozokabinhaz volt, most arra nincs szukseg mar, de jo draga etteremre igen :)
Holnap asszem veszek magamnak ausztral szamot meg nem artana nemi kp-re is szert tenni, bar Laci megvette tolem a forintom :D
Na mindegy, szoval csutortokon talalkozom Jane-nel es aztan remelem kiderul,hogy akkor mit is fogok csinalni :D
2 Responses
  1. elve Says:

    check check...do comments work..??

  2. Anna Says:

    Yeah, comments absolutely work, so everybody is most welcome to write them :)

Megjegyzés küldése

abcs