Shopping wonderland

You just gotta love Paddington!Free cookies, champaigne, hair and make up! :)) Oh yes, that´s what you get offered when you go there on saturdays when there is the Paddington market where young designers show their talent and not one of them got famous by starting from here
.


I was a bit reluctant to sit into the hair and make up artist´s chair, but the stereotype of the gay shop assistant made his best to encourage me :"C´mon girlfriend, you have to enjoy liiiiiife!" If he says so..... :D



There is a parade going on now, and the shops are beautiful! Here you find everything what is hippy, crazy, hand made and very creative!







From here I walked all the way down on Oxford street to the Queen Victoria building - it is opposite the town hall what is the absolute heart of the city - what is the most prominent shopping mall probably in whole Australia....just one thing: there is door-to-doot carpet on the floor....another thing:I will probably never buy anything there except for a sandwitch :D





Anyways, it was a long and great day, I took the ferry back home and then we had dinner on the beach.
Today I didn´t really plan anything special, but it still turned out to be a great day! I have explored a big part of Mosman what is simply undecribable.If I really have to, I would say it´s like " Beverly Hills meets the jungle meets the Hamptons" I will go back and take pictures.














0 Responses

Megjegyzés küldése

abcs